Numbs Your Skin Fast and Lasts up to 4 Hours!
UltraNumb® is a specially formulated topical anesthetic cream that numbs the skin for pain free procedures such as tattooing, laser, cosmetic, waxing, piercing, injections, etc.
Non-Oily - Water Based
Exp. Date: 2024
How Much UltraNumb® Do I Need?
One 10 gram jar covers approximately 3” X 3” area of your skin.. Use as many tubes as necessary to cover the entire area of your tattoo. Application:
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (1/8" or 3-5 mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream from drying out.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 2 hours before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply Ultra Numb over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1-4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.